For a tiny space within our tiny home, I got pretty trigger happy. So enjoy the many snaps of the much awaited bedroom tour.
I created the head piece from foraged silky gum leaves. As I brainstorm ways of making more income from home, doing something I love, with my beloved son, I am looking at incorporating items like this in a future online decor store.
- Hand stitched curtains
- The bed is fairly high so that we have extra storage underneath.
- The cupboards on top of the bed are inspired by caravan storage ideas. This has been a great way for storing books, electronics, bits ‘n’ bobs without the place looking cluttered. Which is easily done being such a small nook.
- Homemade artwork.
- Bed doubles as a sleeping zone, where the washing gets dumped most days, a wrestling pad for my little lad, cat bed and so on. I think this is fairly typical to most homes though.
- our smallest window of the home, making it quite cosy.
- a full length wardrobe that doubles as a divider between the bedroom and the living area.
- and… a full length mirror, which my son absolutely adores because he knows just how cute he is.
There is so much detail in this small corner of our home. The curtains were hand stitched with a newborn strapped to me.
All 2.4 x 2.4 meters of sweet, comfort and love making space.
*see previous posts for tour of kitchen and nursery
** living room, bathroom/laundry and outdoor tour to come